Kyocera FS-5900C Laser Printer - Refurbished with 6 months Return To Base Warranty & Working Consumables.
The Kyocera FS-5900C Colour Laser Printer is as good as buying new as all worn parts are replaced. This saves you up to 50% off the price of a brand new printer.
We are confident that you will be 100% satisfied with your FS-5900C Colour Laser Printer and are here to help with any support questions you may have. The Manufacturers part number/product code for this item is: Kyocera FS-5900C.
- Laser printing method, Kyocera Mita ECOSYS
- Printing speed of 4 pages A4 per minute full color (CMYK)
- 5 pages A4 per minute color (CMY)
- 16 pages A4 per minute in black and white
- 600 dpi resolution (up to 1200 dpi with KIR2)
- load capacity 25,000 pages per month: color
- 100,000 pages per month: black and white
- Energy consumption Printing: 300 W
- Precautions: 120 W
- Sleeping: 45 W
- Printing noise: 55 dB
- Vigil: 47 dB
- AC power 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- size 510 x 493 x 426 mm
- weight 51 kg
- toner toner, one component for 12,000 pages with 5% coverage (black toner) or 10,000 pages with 5% coverage (CMY color printers)
- GS / TUV / CE / B certification
- printers manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality standards, Blue Angel environmental standards
- Paper feed universal cassette for 250 sheets, 60-105 g / m2, A4, foil; multifunctional tray for 100 sheets, 75-165 g / m2, A6-A3, foil
- The receipt tray up to 500 sheets is printed with an overflow sensor
- PowerPC 740, 200 MHz processor
- Standard memory memory 48 MB + ECOmemory, maximum 12 MB (2 SIMM sockets)
- match PCL 5c, PJL, KPDL2 (PostScript 2), automatic PCL switching and PostScript emulation
- Language control Give me the IIc recipe
- font 45 PCL 5 fonts, bitmap fonts, 35 PostScript fonts, 43 types of single-dimensional barcode fonts, 1 type of two-dimensional bar code font (PDF-417)
- standard Standard parallel interface (IEEE 1284), serial interface (RS 232C)
- MIC (Multiple Interface Connection) This allows the transmission of data simultaneously through three interfaces, each of which has its own virtual printer
- Printer memory 2 SIMM sockets (4, 8, 16 or 32 MB each)
- Jeida Card 1 slot (16 MB) for shapes, fonts, logos, macros
- Hard drives up to 2 GB for shapes, fonts, etc.
- PC-80A4 universal cassette feeder for 250 sheets, 90-135 g / m2, A4
- PC-80TA tape feeder for 80 A4 films
- The PF-81 feeder includes two PC-80A4 tapes, allowing automatic changes
- The PF-81D duplex dispenser includes two PC-80A4 tapes and a two-sided printing system
- 10Base-2 / 10Base-T / 100Base-T print server or Token Ring
- The barcode reader lets you easily and quickly print tasks from your hard drive
Download Driver FS-5900C for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-5900C for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-5900C for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-5900C for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-5900C
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-5900C . The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.