Kyocera FS-C8026N printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your Kyocera FS-C8026N driver is necessary. Kyocera FS-C8026N Driver in the download section below.
Kyocera FS-C8026N-A Specs
- Technology Kyocera Colour ECOSYS
- Engine speed Max. 26/13 pages A4/A3 per minute b/w and full colour, max. 24.5 images per minute A4 in optional duplex mode
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 699 x 715 x 463 mm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 84.3 kg
- Power consumption Printing 700 W, Stand-by: 165 W, Power-Saving (ECOpower): 30 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779 / ISO 9296) Printing: 53 dB(A), Stand-by: 38 dB(A), Power-Saving (ECOpower): 35 dB(A)
- Input capacity 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60-105 g/m², A5-A3, Letter, Legal, Custom (148 x 210 mm to 297 x 420 mm) 150-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60-220 g/m², 70 x 148 mm to 304.8 x 457.2 mm Max. capacity with optional paper feeder PF-647: 4,150 sheets
- Further information All paper capacities quoted are based on a paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by Kyocera under normal environmental conditions.
- Processor PowerPC 750CXe / 600 MHz
- Memory Standard 128 MB + ECOmemory, max. 512 MB in 2 DIMM slots
- Fonts 80 outline fonts (PCL5e/PCL-XL/PCL5c), 1 Bitmap font, 136 outline fonts (KPDL3), 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two- dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
Download link driver Kyocera FS-C8026N-A for Windows
Download Driver FS-C8026N-A for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C8026N-A for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C8026N-A for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C8026N-A for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver FS-C8026N-A for MAC OS
Download Driver Kyocera FS-C8026N-A for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
How to install the driver for Kyocera FS-C8026N
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Kyocera FS-C8026N. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.