Download the drivers for the Kyocera TASKalfa 820 printer
The download driver for the Kyocera TASKalfa 820 printer will ensure full use of the correct device function and operation. On the Download service you will find the latest Kyocera TASKalfa 820 drivers - drivers officially provided by the device manufacturer. With that, you can be sure that your Kyocera TASKalfa 820 printer driver under Windows will work with the current software. After clicking Download button, the universal device driver will be downloaded. Thanks to this, you can be sure that your Kyocera TASKalfa 820 printer will work.
The program can also be downloaded on the producer's website or its distributors.
Kyocera TASKalfa 820 Specs
- General type Monochrome multifunctional for A3 formats
- Technology KYOCERA Laser, Mono component
- Engine speed Up to 82/41 pages per minute A4/A3
- Resolution 1,200 dpi quality (1,800 dpi level x 600 dpi) (copy/print), 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscale (scan)
- Warm-up time 30 seconds or less from power on
- Time to first copy Approx. 2.9 seconds
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Main unit: 680 x 811 x 1,190 mm
- Weight Main unit incl. toner: Approx. 188 kg
- Power consumption Printing: 2000 W or less, Stand-by: 630 W, Sleep-mode: 10 W
- Power source AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise (ISO 7779) Printing: 75 dB(A), Stand-by: 58 dB(A)
- Safety standards TÜV/GS, CE - This product is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity 2 x 1,500 sheet high-capacity paper feeder, 60–160 g/m², A4, 2 x 500-sheet universal paper feeder, 60–160 g/m², A3–A5R, Folio; 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 45–200 g/m², A3–A6R, Folio
- Max. input capacity with options 8,100 sheets A4
- Duplex unit Double-side printing as standard; A3–A5, 64–160 g/m²
- Processor Power PC750FX -600MHz
- Memory Standard 64 MB, max. 512 MB (2 additional DIMM slots for 32, 64, 128, 256 MB), 1 CompactFlash® card slot
- Controller language PRESCRIBE IIe
- Emulations PCL 6, KPDL3 (Postscript 3 compatible), Automatic Emulation Switching, KC GL (HP-7550A), Line Printer, IBM Proprinter X24, EPSON LQ 850, DIABLO 630
- Fonts 80 outline fonts (PCL6), 136 PostScript KPDL 3 fonts, 1 bitmap font, 45 types of one-dimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Features EMPS, Proof and hold, Private print, Job storage, Job management functionality
- Max. original size A3
- Digital copy features Energy save mode, Interrupt copy, Scan once print many, EcoPrint mode, Electronic sort, Rotate sort, Rotate copy, n-up copy, Split copy, Cover mode, Page numbering, Image overlay, Margin shift, Border erase, Positive negative, Mirror, Proof mode, Booklet copy, Program function, Job building, Job reservation, Image centring, Repeat copy, Form registration, Shared data box, Synergy print box
- Preset magnification ratios 22 Reductions/9 Enlargements
- Zoom range 25 - 400 % in 1% steps
- Continuous copy 1 - 9.999
- Memory capacity Standard 128 MB and 40 GB HDD
- Bundled software DB-Assistant, Scanner file utility, Address Book, Address Editor,TWAIN source
- File type TIFF, PDF (high compressive/encrypted)
- Original recognition Text, Photo, Text + Photo, OCR
- Max. scan size A3
- Scan functionalities Scan-to-PC, Scan-to-email, Scan-to-email, Network TWAIN, Scan-to-SMB
- Scan resolution 600, 400, 300, 200 dpi
- Scan speed 110 originals per minute (300 dpi/A4 Duplex)
- Standard interface Slot for optional CompactFlash®-Card, USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), High speed bi-directional parallel (IEEE 1284), FastEthernet (10/100BaseTX), KUIO-LV interface slot
Download Driver TASKalfa 820 for Windows 32 Bit
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 820 for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 820 for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 820 for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 820 for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 820 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 820 for Windows 64 Bit
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 820 for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 820 for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 820 for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 820 for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 820 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 820 for MAC OS
Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 820 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera TASKalfa 820:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera TASKalfa 820 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.