The famous copier brands on the market are Canon and Fuji Xerox, but the price is expensive compared to other branded copier machines. If you are interested to buy a copy machine that is affordable but the specifications are not inferior quality with the two brands above, you can glance at the brand of Kyocera photocopier machine. The price and specifications of Kyocera's copy machine are guaranteed not to be outdone by more popular copier brands like Canon.
Here is an explanation of the price and specifications of Kyocera's latest copy machine marketed in 2019. There are various types and prices of new Kyocera copier machines, including Kyocera / CS 3040-Digital Copier Network which sells for 12 million and Kyocera TASKalfa 250Ci Digital marketed with price 12 million 500 thousand .
kyocera 5035, kyocera fs-1135, kyocera taskalfa 180, price of new kyocera photocopiers, advantages and disadvantages of kyocera photocopiers, color photocopy kyocera,
Reviews Price of Photocopy Machine Latest Kyocera Color
Then Kyocera Digital Copier TASKalfa / CS 181 221, this type is sold at a price of 12 million 750 thousand, then Kyocera CS-4800 Ploter Machine worth 12 million 900 thousand. Last Kyocera TASKalfa cs-250i is sold at a price of 13 million 230 thousand . Then on the specifications of Kyocera's own copier machine that is not inferior quality compared to other brand photocopiers can be seen from the following specification Kyocera TASKalfa 250Ci Digital:
Here's the Price and Specifications of Kyocera Photocopy Machine 2019:
1) Mono component technology
The latest technology from Kyocera that makes toner and machine developers is in one piece. This makes maintenance easier and cheaper. Mono component technology has not been found on other copy machines.
2) Multi functional engine type for A3 format size
This photocopy machine works multifunction with color print and paper format for max A3 size. This machine is also suitable for printing A1 size paper format. Multi functional means the machine can be used to print the various sizes and formats of paper used.
3) The speed of the machine to print
Kyocera is able to print 25/13 sheets of paper per minute for color or black and white A4 / A3 formats. The speed of the Kyocera photocopier is not inferior to other photocopiers, although the price is more affordable.
4) Main memory
This photocopy machine uses 2048 MB RAM and a capacity of 80 GB HDD. The memory is large enough for the new photocopier category. With such memory users can freely produce quality copies prints.
Download Driver TASKalfa 180 for Windows 32 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 180 for Windows 10 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 180 for Windows 8.1 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 180 for Windows 8 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 180 for Windows 7 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 180 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver TASKalfa 180 for Windows 64 Bit
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 180 for Windows 10 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 180 for Windows 8.1 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 180 for Windows 8 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 180 for Windows 7 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver Kyocera TASKalfa 180 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera TASKalfa 180:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera TASKalfa 180 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.