Kyocera KM-C4008 Rely on performance. Print professional quality color letter documents and A4 with exceptional reliability. Efficient one-touch printing and mobile printing options help your simple management become productive wherever you work.
Specs Kyocera KM-C4008
- Functions: Print, Copy, Fax, Scan
- Speed: 8-ppm Color
- 40-ppm B/W
- Max Monthly Duty Cycle: 100,000
- Resolution: 600 x 600 DPI
- Standard Paper Supply: 650-sheets (500 + 150 MPT)
- Max Paper Size: 11" x 17"
- Max Paper Weight: 16lb Bond to 121lb Index
- Original Size: 11" x 17"
- Duplexing: Standard
- Network Connectivity: Std. 10/100BaseTX, Std. Parallel, Std. Compact Flash Slot, Opt. 802.11b, Opt. 10/100 Base TX, 10 Base2, Opt. Serial
- PDL: PRESCRIBE, PCL 6 (PCL XL, PCL 5e), KPDL3 (PS3), KCGL
- Fax Modem Speed: 33.6Kbps
- Fax Memory: Std. 4MB
Download Driver KM-C4008 for Windows 32 BitDriver Kyocera KM-C4008 for Windows XP 32 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-C4008 for Windows 64 BitDriver Kyocera KM-C4008 for Windows XP 64 bit⟷Download
Download Driver KM-C4008 for MAC OSDriver Kyocera KM-C4008 for MAC OS 10.7⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Kyocera KM-C4008 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Kyocera KM-C4008 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.